Saturday 15 February 2014

Sweet Nostalgia Reveal 1 & 2



Okay so its after 5 on Sunday afternoon, I hope you have all had a safe and eventful weekend. I would assume that most of us have stayed in doors in these extreme temperatures that we are having. Well not me, no I have been outdoors gardening...find it great to clear the head. So back to it. This afternoon I wanted to reveal the class layouts from Sweet Nostalgia 1 & 2. Thank you to the ladies who kept me company at these classes. As always I had a great time!!
Both of these layouts were created using the beautiful range of papers from Fabscraps. Can't get enough of these.



Sweet Nostalgia #1


Prima Flowers and beautiful heart shaped lace motifs frame the photos.



Silver embossed flourishes - my fave thing to do.. sorry girls I know this drives you all crazy!!


Sweet Nostalgia #2



Prima frame resins with I Am Roses assortment of flowers including closed rosebuds.



Sizzix "Hardware" die-cuts, painted, inked and then crackled with Tim Holtz Picket Fence Crackle Paint.


Thanks for stopping by.

Tina x








Tina x


2 comments:

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017