Monday 3 March 2014

"Down at the Grosvenor''

Welcome.
This is a share for those of you who have been asking do I do Boys layouts. Well the answer is YES!
Not very often, but yes I do. And this happens to be my all time favourite boy layout. This was published in Scrapbooking Memories some time ago, but for those of you who missed it here it is again. Whilst my son is not big on me scrapping him, and yet with flowers, is another story in itself. But I think this one was boyish enough for him!! This photo was taken some time back when we lived in a little mining town up north. There was not all that much to do in the holidays, but one thing we found was a little creek called the Grosvenor. We would spend lots of time down there catching redclaw and sometimes or should I say most times we would catch nothing. A lot of  memories were made at that little creek. You will probably notice a lot of my photos are taken by this creek. A great memory to scrap. Hope you enjoy this.

"Down at the Grovenor"



I used a paper collection from October Afternoon - love this colour combination. I tore a page from a book I go to a lot "Little Men". Couldn't believe my luck when I found the titled page "Steppingstones" - was a match made in heaven. I also used luggage tags which I stamped the leaves, bird and Remember label on in Archival Jet Black and fussy cut. 



To make the page a little grungier, I used some mosquito netting and distressed it up a bit and adhered it to the base of the photo.




Pulled out the sewing machine and sewed across the concertinaed papers in black cotton.



Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you here again soon. 

Tina x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017