Monday 4 April 2016

"By The Sea" - Fabscraps DT Creation

 A big warm welcome to you.
 Well my time on the Fabscraps Design Team has officially come to an end....but I have been fortunate enough to have been allowed by Fabscraps to continue until such time as I have completed my last two collections.
The collection I have been working with today is Fabscraps Beach Bliss. 
Oh how I love a beachy layout and I absolutely enjoyed every single minute of creating this.

I hope you enjoy "By the Sea".


To start my layout I used my Fabscraps Stencil "Waves" and randomly applied white crackle paint paste through it. After allowing it to dry I spritzed a little Prima Color Bloom Chrome over the page. And then I did a little random stamping concentrating on the area around which my photo would sit. This was done with a script stamp and Ranger Archival ink.


All my Fabscraps chipboards which you can see above here were dressed in gesso inked with Beige Versa Color and Walnut Stain inks and then covered with a generous amount of Crackle Accents.


I have made my own transparencies as you can see here above using various Stamps which I have listed below for you. These have all been fussy cut and layered.


Don't forget to keep scrolling if you are looking for a materials list.
Well that is all from me today. I so hope you enjoyed your visit here.
Thank you so much for popping bye.

Tina x

I design for

Materials List

   
Fabscraps Beach Bliss - Lighthouse 2 - C82004
Fabscraps Beach Bliss - Beach Umbrella - C82007
Fabscraps Shells and Starfish DC82 010
Fabscraps Stencil - Waves - DS043
Fabscraps Wheel and Anchor DS72008
Fabscraps Chipboard Frames from leftover pieces
Transparency Paper
Stamps La Blanche Item #1101
Stamps Kaisercraft Background Script
Stamps Kaisercraft Travel
Stamps Graphic 45 Item #ICO293
Petaloo Flowers
Prima Marketing Inc. Art Extravagance White Crackle Paste
Prima Marketing Inc. Color Bloom Chrome Spray Mist
Versa Mark Ink
Versa Color Beige Ink
Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
Liquitex Gesso
Ranger Crackle Accents
Distress Ink Black Soot, and Walnut Stain
Dylusions White Linen and Black Marble
Green Tara Leaves
Embossing Powder (Black, Brown and Seafoam)
Seashells
Seasponge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017