Tuesday 12 April 2016

"Little Moments" The Dusty Attic Design Team Moodboard Interpretation for April

Hello and welcome.
Today and I have my Design Team interpretation of this months moodboard at The Dusty Attic to share with you. And omygoodness the things that when through my mind when I saw it were endless. It would have to be the most beautiful, stunning, breathtaking and absolutely amazing Moodboard I have ever laid my eyes upon, as you can see for yourself below.


And my interpretation.......


I love to capture my children when they least expect it and this is one of those photos. A little moment of quiet reflection caught on camera after a full day of excitement at Movie World.


My starting point is always my chipboards. I like to gesso them firstly and then lay them out in such a way that it will help to start my layout. The Scroll pieces I have used here have been attached to the top and bottom of the Skeleton Clock. To dress the chipboards I did some stamping with a script stamp in a Steel Silver colour and then coloured the edges with Lindy's Inka Golds to co-ordinate with the moodboard.

  

I have layered my distressed papers under the Dusty Attic Skeleton Clock and then mounted the photo upon the Skeleton Clock giving my page some dimension. 

Dusty Attic products used for this project are:

 

 

Corner Scroll #1 DA0209 
Scroll #2DA0215
and 


Skeleton Clock Faces DA0430
and


Mini Captions #6 DA13850


Vintage Keys DA0392

Some close-ups for you........










Well that is all from me today. I so hope that I have inspired you to give this month's moodboard a go. Just remember to use some Dusty Attic goodies and link it to the blog.

Until next time....happy scrapping.

Teen xo

Tina Ollett

tinamarie-foreverandalways.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017