Sunday 25 September 2016

Happy Birthday - Jennifer Mahoney Hedger!!

Hello!!

Over the weekend our very wonderful  Dusty Attic leader ,Jennifer Mahoney Hedger  celebrated her 40th birthday!!!!. And to help with the celebration, the Dusty Design Team girls each made a page to be put together in an album as a surprise for her. 

This was all organised by the gorgeous Jen Burns and all without Jennifer finding out. 

So Jennifer Mahoney Hedger..........Happy Birthday my beautiful friend. I have not met you in person yet, but I hope to one day soon. And when I do I have the biggest hug for you!

This was my layout "Sparkle" which I created for Jennifer. 

I so hope you love this as much as I did creating it for you!!


To see the other pages from this beautiful album each of the Design Team ladies have a blog entry up tonight showcasing their own layout created for Jennifer.

 The links are below for each Design Team Member:








Heather McMahon




Wishing you all a very beautiful evening.

Tina xx

Design Team Member 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017