Saturday 12 August 2017

"This very moment......" 49andMarket Design Team Creation



Hello and welcome back. Today I have a little something that I created with the gorgeously new Cottage Life collection from 49andMarket

This project has been titled ........."This very moment......"


Living in such a beautiful country and living in rural area allows us many comforts and previleges, one of them having chickens. Last November I was lost for ideas for a birthday present for my youngest daughter who was turning 12. And low and behold I had an epiphony..... and let me tell you that does not happen often. So the day before her birthday (nothing like organisational skill might I add) I went in the search of young chicks as I had decided this would allow time for my husband to build a coop and so on and so forth. I also had in my mind that I would only purchase 3. Well that was not to be ! I came home with 6 !!!! But I believe to this day that it is by far the best of presents I have ever given her. The sheer delight in her eyes when she opened the very warm box of cheaping noises was something I will treasure forever and ever. Whilst the photo I used is not of the chickens as babies it is of her most favourite !

So the instant I saw this collection with the chickens on the cut out sheet ....... well there really was no turning back. Below are the gorgeously beautiful patterned papers that I used to create this project from the Cottage Life collection. I think you will agree that are just stunning. In real life they are just AMAZING, like no other collection I have ever laid my eyes on before.



Garland was my starting point and I used two sheets of this. One for my background and the second for the extra fussy cut elements that I layered on my page.


I also used the Cottage Cut - Outs to add more layering to my project. I have used the basket and the chickens on my layout from this sheet.

CL-86462 Cottage Life - Rooster Row 
 And of course Rooster Row. This I have used for again the fussy cut elements but also for the Striped background. I love adding strips to my pages and layering them up. You can see how I have done this in the close-up photos below.
         
I have also added in some Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have crackled and coloured with inks. I also dressed the chipboards with a little Dress My Craft Sparkling Dust to add a touch of prettiness to the page.


Well that is all from me today. I hope you have enjoyed my project and seen what you can do with just papers and layering of fussy cut elements from them! I will be back tomorrow with another project for you !
Hugs Tina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017